32.12.12
Can, Dairy
1940 Approximate
Three Dairy Cream Cans
Dairy cream cans belonged to Henry William Kaiser of Iosco Township, Section 21 and Vivian Township, Section 28. A dairy farm, Edgewood Farm, supplied milk to the Matawan Creamery from as early as 1887, until the Creamery's closing. Henry was a first cousin of the Draheims, who had a dairy in Woodville, his mother and Mrs. Julius (Mary Wendland) Draheim, being sisters. Artifact donated to Farmamerica with the stipulation that if Farmamerica closes then the artifact shall become the property of the Waseca County Historical Society Collection as specified by donor.