Photograph, Negative
1883 Approximate
View from the Grant Hotel or Grant House of Loon Lake. 3" x 2 1/2" Brick building in foreground is the First Court House built in Waseca; behind it is a white house which was the County Jail; the tall building in distance is part of the EACO Flour Mill; note the island on Loon Lake; railroad trestle which served the mill; printed at bottom, "Published by Manderfeld & Bagne, Waseca, Minn." in black.
Waseca. See accession number LU169.13 and 105.86.20.