1.87.206 b
Sudduth and Preston Drugstore Records
1882
Number of sheets: 1 Cash book. In 1876 Middaugh and Tarbell had a drug store in Waseca. In 1878 H.H. Sudduth and Stephen H. Preston purchased and operated the drug store together in Waseca until Mr. Sudduth's death in 1899. Mr. Anton Stucky bought the Preston interest and operated the pharmacy until his death 24th of April 1954. His son, Paul, was in partnership with him and was joined by Kenneth Peterson in 1955. The building was enlarged in 1960. Mr. Paul Stucky died 26th of March 1973. Brian Trumbell bought into the busness 1st July 1975.